Thursday 6 February 2014

черная книга менеджера / IT manager's black handbook (seed for the real post I'll probably write sometimes)

This is very good read for anybody starting in IT management related position. I enjoyed it very much, especially because of close-to-real-world wording.

Sorry my non-russian speaking reader, this is not for you. Even thou translatable, but the feeling would be lost most probably. Maybe if somebody very talented...

Anyways, I know that significant part of people who could possibly find themselves reading this blog are russian reading, IT-related, management related. Enjoy!

PS I hope I have understood right that by saving the book to my Google drive and sharing it publicly I haven't offended any copyright. Let me know if I'm mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment